myphotopipe - ? for photographers or anyone who knows

I hope some of our pros here have some feedback on them. They make photo books too . . . besides the prints I'm thinking of doing an album with them. The prints are so cheap I'm ordering them and if they suck I'll only have lost a few bucks, but I think they'll be really good. I'll let you know what I think when I get them.

I've seen them listed in several of my pro-photog mags, but have never checked them out. I do recommend Mpix.com Online Digital Imaging Service - Order digital photo prints online from professional imaging lab to my clients that purchase their digital negatives - everything is printed on pro-paper (same as you'd get from the pro-photog).

Hope this helps,

Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by robindepaula View Post
I've seen them listed in several of my pro-photog mags, but have never checked them out. I do recommend Mpix.com Online Digital Imaging Service - Order digital photo prints online from professional imaging lab to my clients that purchase their digital negatives - everything is printed on pro-paper (same as you'd get from the pro-photog).

Hope this helps,
Robin
Thanks Robin!

I highly recommend MPIX as well. I am not in the pro realm like Robyn or Jill, but I have used them a bunch of times and have always been pleased. They offer a bunch of specialty printing options also that are worth looking into. Stuff like printing on canvas, metallic finish paper, books, etc.

If you go to their site you can order a sample print package for free to see what some of the various paper options look and feel like.