All Inclusive Resorts In Domincan help

Hey ladies,

Im a bit of a newbie when it comes to traveling. Im looking for an all inclusive resort in the Domincan republic for our honeymoon that is a good deal. Can you help with suggesting some resorts? Thanks

Have you contacted a travel agent? That's what I'm doing because I have no clue. I'm going to a travel agent who is very honest. Not trying to promote one hotel over another. I love the Melia Caribe Tropical in DR (all inclusive/family friendly). I'm really considering going there. But love Cancun. I love the Melia Caribe Tropical for there garden gazebo. It's so romantic to me. Good luck. This is a great place for advice someone will respond.

The Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana is an amazing resort. My husband and I were married there in April 2010 - everything was PERFECT!!! The price was reasonable and the resort was immaculate. There was a ton of entertainment and the main pool was so fun during the day! The beach is perfect and there is alot to do at this resort because of its size!

If you have any questions about this resort let me know! Good luck!

Melissa

FMS_0732 resized.jpg