Aubry's Dreams Riviera Cancun in July Review

Hello..loved your review- i am curious if you, or any other brides out there know if you have to bring the stuff for your sand ceremony..like the bottles and the colored sand, or do they provide it for you?? I scripted my own ceremony from scratch, and there is a sand ceremony in it- just dont want to get there and find out it wont happen!!

Thanks

Originally Posted by BethAnne View Post

Hello..loved your review- i am curious if you, or any other brides out there know if you have to bring the stuff for your sand ceremony..like the bottles and the colored sand, or do they provide it for you?? I scripted my own ceremony from scratch, and there is a sand ceremony in it- just dont want to get there and find out it wont happen!!

Thanks

Thank you! I brought my sand ceremony things. Ana didn't offer to provide it, so I would bring it. Just double bag the sand - mine leaked.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

HI Aubry,

Not sure if you're still on this forum or checking this post, but your shoes were AMAZING!!!  Where did you get them?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and big day with us.  I'm still trying to pick a resort and reviews like this help very, very much.