LOVE Getting Postcards Back!

We put two postcards in each of the OOT bags, both were pre-stamped.  But one had our address on it and the other was blank for them to send to whomever they wanted.  I put in the welcome letter that we would like to hear how everyone liked the wedding trip when we got back.  I LOVE that we did this!!  It has been so fun reading the comments that our guests wrote.  I have to admit I almost cried a couple of times reading a few of them!  They were super cheap too!  I made them on Vistaprint with a photo I already had of the beach we were getting married on.  Then I put "Life is Good in the Florida Keys" and July 2010.  I am going to keep them and put them in a scrapbook.  I would totally recommend this!! 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jszy10 - They were able to send them from the resort.  I noticed a few people sent them when they got home though. 

Depending on where you are getting married (what country) it may not be as cheap for the stamps.  I didn't really think about that.  I had it easy in the US.  I may have been upset if I took the time to find and pay the money for the stamps in a foreign country and people didn't use them!  : )  If it's not a super expensive addition, I would say do it!!   You will love the ones you do get back!