I've never blogged before

DanielleNDerek

Okay i've a blog virgin. I don't even know what i'm supposed to write about.

Oh well, here goes...

So last weekend was awful. Derek and I had fights with his family all weekend. Well really Derek was fighting with them, I was too busy being upset and crying. It was all wedding related. And we found out that his best man can't make it to the wedding now. Nothing seems to be going right with this wedding.

Well his family has apologized about everything. We know they only had good intentions but things were getting out of hand. And I've been getting things done. Like buying things for my bm gifts and OOT Bags. I'm finally starting to cheer up about this wedding and getting excited about the fun stuff.

Tax season is starting soon so i may not be on much (work in a tax office CRAZY hrs) crybaby2.gif But whenever I get a chance i'll post and post all of things i've been getting.

Guess I'm done my first blog, that wasn't too bad was it?!

• 1 month later...

Oh Danielle hunni, I know what you're going through. I don't know what the extent of the problem is with your soon to be inlaws but I hope it gets better and most importantly you feel better. Stay strong - don't let them get you down! As for your wedding, it will be perfect no matter who's there - I promise. You are going to be on cloud 9 girl.

• 5 months later...