Champagne at Costco

Because they sell beer and wine at my Costco, i was just assuming they did at the one in Cabo also. I looked on the website though and it is hard to tell. Does anyone know if they sell champagne?

If not, is there a cheap store in town you recommend to pick up some good champagne (Veuve, Moet, etc). Also, we would just get a membership then to get little things for the OOT bag. Did anyone pick up food in bulk somewhere else?

Thanks!

I also heard that the CCC store has good deals on booze. I also think it is closer to town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisarosenbaum View Post
Because they sell beer and wine at my Costco, i was just assuming they did at the one in Cabo also. I looked on the website though and it is hard to tell. Does anyone know if they sell champagne?

If not, is there a cheap store in town you recommend to pick up some good champagne (Veuve, Moet, etc). Also, we would just get a membership then to get little things for the OOT bag. Did anyone pick up food in bulk somewhere else?

Thanks!