Wedding attendant title?

So we are only having one attendant on each side and my best girlfriend has already decided she is not coming to Cuba, so that really left me stuck with who to have as my maid of honour.

I finally decided to go with my best guy friend, I just asked him today and as he and his wife are definitely coming, he gladly accepted to stand up for me.

But what is his title? I thought of having the Groom's Best Man and the Bride's Best Man, but both my fiancé think that's a little awkward. I don't wanna just say Bride's Attendant because it sounds more general like the term Bridesmaid. He's in the spot of my Maid of Honour, so more honourable title would be better, but we can't think of anything appropriate. Any ideas?

Man of Honour is good too.

His mom was saying that she's going to a wedding in August where the groom's "Best man" is a girl, so she's the "Best Woman". That one's easy, but I got stumped with having a guy on my side. Still not quite sure which one I like better though.