Amazing Swarovski Bracelets/Cuffs

JENISE

Hi Ladies,

Just came in to give a HUGE shot out to one of our own BDW girls who just opened her Etsy shop about a month ago. (Cristinimartini)

She made me a one of a kind bracelet for my bridal shower and I can't even begin to tell you how much of a hit it was! It's gorgeous indoors but man does it sparkle outside. When you get a moment, go take a look at her store. She's working on making me a bracelet for my wedding (can't wait to see it!) and I also used her bracelets for my BD shoot (they photograph great also)

Thanks Christine for helping me make a unique piece for my wedding that I will cherish forever! :)

Here's the link:

Shiney Object by Hancoli by ShineyObject on Etsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasjsgirl View Post
It's great to see our girls branch out like this! Are you going to post pics of you wearing the bracelet?
Of course! :)
I'm waiting for my girls to send me pictures of the party. I hope to have some pics this weekend. Stay tuned.....lol

So I have this one teaser from my BD shoot with one of the bracelets...I'm hoping to get more shots of it when the rest of the photos come in. Still waiting on my Bridal Shower pics to be sent to me. In the meantime:

Click the image to open in full size.

Gorgeous bracelet. Looked perfect with my soccer outfit as it looked like a blinged out sweat band. LOL.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...