Sandals Grande Antigua- Accomodation suggestions?

Hello-

I am leaning towards having my wedding/honeymoon at Sandals Grande Antigua. I'd love to hear any reviews/suggestions about the accomodations, as I cannot decide which "village" I'd like to stay in! Any pros and cons of each village/area would be appreciated!!

I just had clients come back from their wedding / honeymoon at Sandals Antigua- they absolutely LOVED it!

Which side depends on what appeals to you the most as the two sides are quite different- one is the original section of the resort- very lush, Caribbean feel, tends to be quiet and tranquil and some of the suites are fairly close to the water ! The Med side is very modern, sits back from the ocean (there is a huge pool between the suites and the ocean) and can be a little more active!

Feel free to contact me if you need additional help!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I agree with TA Jennifer.  I am also getting married there in May 2011.  We visited the resort this past spring and saw many room categories since we will be bringing guests along. My fiance and I will be staying on the Med side, while most of our guests will be on the Carib side.  The rooms we saw on the Carib side were clean and upgraded, but I chose to book our room on the Med side so I was sure to have an updated room.  They are still renovating the Carib rooms.