Anyone having a wedding at Jade or Sapphire? This sounds pretty to me since Dreams Tulum is a bit too far down the beach...

I saw Tammy's thread with info but I"m wondering if anyone is actaully planning or has had thier wedding there.

Anyone?

Yes I am having my wedding at the Jade Feb 11, 2011 :) we have booked the date and now are in the process of working out all the details. there is another thread a bit farther down if you want to check it out, but let me know if you have any questions!

• 11 months later...

we debated Jade vs Sapphire and we found that Sapphire won us over for a number of reasons for our group.  We are working with Joan Twohie from Destination Weddings as our coodinator - she is fantastic and so much help!!  We were originally planning April 2012 but for pricing and to ensure a few of our special guests could make it we flipped for Noc 2011 - joan was great and rolled right along wiht the change.  I highly reccommend using their services - alleviates alot of stress.

• 4 months later...