For those of you on a very strict budget and are looking for very, very simple invitations, I could get 40 of these sets for $40.95 (includes S&H). The set includes the invitation with matching envelope, matching reception card, and response card with envelope. Do you like these or are they too simple?

Colored Palm Tree Wedding Invitation Set - (item 120054593126 end time Aug-14-07 21:14:51 PDT)

they are nice, and I'm all about simple invites.

but honestly....I could make them for you for half the price! wink.gif seriously, you can make these for MUCH less than what they're charging. It's just laser jet printed onto cardstock paper. If you have a good printer, the only cost you'd have is the paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
they are nice, and I'm all about simple invites.

but honestly....I could make them for you for half the price! wink.gif seriously, you can make these for MUCH less than what they're charging. It's just laser jet printed onto cardstock paper. If you have a good printer, the only cost you'd have is the paper.
Heidi, are you offering? :-) I did think that I would be able to make them myself, but I am SO artistically challenged and I have no patience. I might be able to do the invites, but what about the response cards? That seems too difficult for me to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfwolfe72 View Post
Heidi, are you offering? :-) I did think that I would be able to make them myself, but I am SO artistically challenged and I have no patience. I might be able to do the invites, but what about the response cards? That seems too difficult for me to do!
Response cards would just involve measuring & cutting. I could offer, as soon as I finish mine! :) haha