2011 Grand Riviera Princess Wedding

Hey everyone...My name is Kendra. I am planning on getting married 6/11/11 at the Grand Riviera Princess. I am just starting the planning process but have been in contact with Sandra quite a bit. I would be happy to answer any questions that I can and also find some other Grand Riviera Princess brides. Any June 2011 weddingshuh.gif

Hi Kendra! I am getting married on December 16, 2010 at the GRP. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! As I'm sure you have seen, there are a few GRP boards on here that are very helpful. As well, on Facebook there is a group for Grand Riviera Princess Weddings that is great!

Congrats!! I saw the Facebook page. I am just waiting to be approved for the page. I am dealing with Sandra at GRP. Who are you using? She was getting back to me really quickly, but she has slowed down lately. Did your WC send you a selection of wedding cakes and flower arrangements?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Angie,

Can you pm me the flower options as well? Our wedding is 11/9/10 & we have to decide on our stuff by next month. How many people are you having come? We're only having like 15 people so we are going to do the a la carte restaurant. Have you heard any reviews on the restaurants? I've gotten mixed reviews, mostly good, but we need more opinions.

Thanks,

Jen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...