for my lil sis (my moh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
i am asking my lil sis on monday to be my moh!!! yay i think she will be excited my mom told me she is so nervious....but this is what im buying form her a little something special....because she is....

Click the image to open in full size.

its from tiffanys its called the eternal cross....love when you open that blue box.........

Beautiful gift. She'll love it.

Just note - that cross comes in 2 sizes. Make sure you get the small one. The big one is soooo big. Brendan gave it to me a couple of years ago and I ended up returning it. It was way too big, and I'm a big girl - I still couldn't pull it off. And keep in mind that the chains are never very long. If you want a longer chain, you'll have to pay extra for it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenandBrendanWedding View Post
Beautiful gift. She'll love it.

Just note - that cross comes in 2 sizes. Make sure you get the small one. The big one is soooo big. Brendan gave it to me a couple of years ago and I ended up returning it. It was way too big, and I'm a big girl - I still couldn't pull it off. And keep in mind that the chains are never very long. If you want a longer chain, you'll have to pay extra for it.
great tip thank you..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
I Went To Tiffanys Yesterday And Bought It....they Only Came In One Size Which I Think Its The Small One....anyways I Hope She Likes It......where Going For Lunch Today...........
Erica, I can't wait to hear how it goes, she is going to be so excited!