Dreams Riviera Cancun- Ceremony/Recept. Locations

Hi ladies!

We are trying to decide between DRC and Azul Sensatori. My main concern is the location options for the ceremony/recept. Is anyone planning to marry somewhere other than the wedding gazebo on the beach? I've read about the beachfront casita, but haven't been able to find any pictures of it. Also, the ultimate package includes a dinner for 20- do you know if that's held in one of the restaurants or can you do a garden or terrace elsewhere on the grounds? Any info and pictures would be awesome- THANK YOU!!

Regarding the dinner, I actually don't believe they will even let you have it in one of the restaurants! Or at least they won't let you book it in advance - you would have to wait until you get there to see if there's a restaurant closed that night anyways that you could use, because they won't close down a restaurant for wedding groups. The dinner that's included is a private dinner that you can have on the pool deck or terrace, on the beach, and there may be one or two other options. The dinner includes 3 hours of private bar service for your group. As is typical of Dreams, the setup for the private reception looks beautiful (imo)! There are pics of different setups somewhere on the Dreams Riviera Cancun thread... maybe someone can help you out with what page(s) you could look at.

• 6 months later...

I'm stuck between both DRC and AS as well, have you decided and if so was there a price difference between resorts?

Originally Posted by dawnmichelle View Post

Hi ladies!

We are trying to decide between DRC and Azul Sensatori. My main concern is the location options for the ceremony/recept. Is anyone planning to marry somewhere other than the wedding gazebo on the beach? I've read about the beachfront casita, but haven't been able to find any pictures of it. Also, the ultimate package includes a dinner for 20- do you know if that's held in one of the restaurants or can you do a garden or terrace elsewhere on the grounds? Any info and pictures would be awesome- THANK YOU!!