Tammy & Cain slideshow

Rebecca, your crazy.. I can count at least 4 that you can see my bright red shoulders in.. lol Umm not like I've looked at slideshow and then frame by frame or anything.. ROFL...

It's amazing when you see your pictures how many you forget were taken. I can't wait to see all the photos.

Juan... Cain is mad at you.. His exact words.. "Now I want to go back to Cabo, Damnnnnnnnn Youuuuuuuuuuuu Juannnnnnnnnnnnn" LOL I think that is his way of saying he really likes them.. lol He even admited to watching them a few times.. lol.. Thanks again Juan.. I need to send you an email, but I"ll wait until tomorrow or Monday..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Rebecca, your crazy.. I can count at least 4 that you can see my bright red shoulders in.. lol Umm not like I've looked at slideshow and then frame by frame or anything.. ROFL...

It's amazing when you see your pictures how many you forget were taken. I can't wait to see all the photos.

Juan... Cain is mad at you.. His exact words.. "Now I want to go back to Cabo, Damnnnnnnnn Youuuuuuuuuuuu Juannnnnnnnnnnnn" LOL I think that is his way of saying he really likes them.. lol He even admited to watching them a few times.. lol.. Thanks again Juan.. I need to send you an email, but I"ll wait until tomorrow or Monday..
tammy you are crazy...when i saw the slideshow not once did i "see" your tan lines...all i really saw was passion, love, happiness, how beautiful you are (i'm not coming on to you :)...some of those pics were truly breathtaking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBECCA View Post
hijacked.gif

Where do I go to make one of those cute collage sig's you all have (Tammy, TammyB, Sarah...etc.) Do I have to pay??

Okay... focus.gif
I make them...as well as Ann & a few others. If you PM me the pics you want, wording you want, and any "special requests" I can whip one up for you in no time...