Things to Do with your guests

I'm planning to get married in Montego Bay at the Half Moon Resort. We're planning to have a wedding weekend with Day 1 being a Welcome Dinner. Day 2 being a Fun Day with an Activity for the guests to attend if they would like or they can stay at the resort at their leisure. Day 3 - THE BIG DAY and Day 4- Thank you/ Farewell Brunch. My question is for Day 2, the Fun Day, I want to take a day trip with my bridal party and guests to Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios. I also think it would be nice if the guests had the chance to climb Dunn's River while theyre there. Has any one ever been to Mystic Mountain or Dunn's River with a large group? How much was it? If staying at the resort what kind of activities did you plan for your guests?

We're also doing a wedding weekend in MoBay. However, most of our guest care more about their hair then doing excursions and messing up their dos, lol. So, we're just hanging out at the resort, lounging, drinking, laughing, and just enjoying a big family vacation. No one is interested in traveling over an hour and half for an excursion, so I guess we lucked out.

good luck with your planning.