What is your age difference?

LilyRose

My FI is 1.5 years older than me.. he is 26 and i am 25. When we will get married he will just turn 27 and i will still be 25 :D  I always get ID'd and he never does....... He jokes to waiter that he loves bring his underage girlfriend to bars.... :D

Cute thread love the idea! I am 6 months older than my fiancé, however he looks A LOT younger than me.. he has a baby face.. and he is always wearing a cap and his oakley sunglasses.. make him look like he's 18!! When we head to the US, he always gets carded when he orders a beer.. ummm hello he's 36 now!!! How come I don't get carded lol !! What do I look like his grandma!! lol

I am 9 months and one day older than him. We were set up on a blind date and I was told he was 1 year older than me and he was told that I was 3 years younger than him! It was a funny conversation after a few weeks and I had to say... "sooo... what year were you born?" I would never have agreed to go out with a younger guy, but hey, it all worked out!l ol

• 3 weeks later...