What is your age difference?

LilyRose

Oh! I am TOTALLY getting in on this post! LOL!

I am 11 years and 4 days older than my FI! :o

Now hold off those cougar thoughts ladies! It bothered me badly, for several months of our relationship, until he quickly showed me, he was the most mature man I have ever been with!

Might have something to do with him being in the Military, already bought his own house, etc. But we totally love it, when I get asked for ID and he doesn't ;)

I like to think, he's very mature and I'm a little immature, so we meet perfectly in the middle :wub:

• Like 3

Oh! I am TOTALLY getting in on this post! LOL!

I am 11 years and 4 days older than my FI! :o

Now hold off those cougar thoughts ladies! It bothered me badly, for several months of our relationship, until he quickly showed me, he was the most mature man I have ever been with!

Might have something to do with him being in the Military, already bought his own house, etc. But we totally love it, when I get asked for ID and he doesn't ;)

I like to think, he's very mature and I'm a little immature, so we meet perfectly in the middle :wub:

My kids dad was older than me quite a bit too

No issues IMO if you want the same things, are in the same place in life, etc.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My FI is 4 years older than me ! I love reminding him that I'd be in grade 8 while he was finishing grade 12 I always call him a crib robber too, which he replies I'll just be a hot mama I can't wait to marry him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...