Sassygirl's non-pro pic's

Better late than never right....I am still waiting for my pro pictures from Juan but thought you might enjoy these....

Click the image to open in full size.

My Groom and "bonus" son waiting for us to come down the aisle

My "bonus" daughter acting as flowering girl with her sombrero basket

My Dad and I coming down the aisle

more to come....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the boys would not forgive me if I didn't include some pictures of their fishing trip - they caught a bunch of marlins (and released them) and here are some shots of the biggest one! Picante Sport Fishing really knew where to go to catch great fish and they had the best time!

Wow---- that tablescape is amazing! We're doing light blue, fuschia and black for our colors. I had thought about doing black for the tablecloths to make the other colors "pop" and your photo just re-committed me to that idea!! :)

You looked beautiful! I love the dress, and I'm really envious of the curly hair!!! :)

Congratulations on everything!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
Wow---- that tablescape is amazing! We're doing light blue, fuschia and black for our colors. I had thought about doing black for the tablecloths to make the other colors "pop" and your photo just re-committed me to that idea!! :)

You looked beautiful! I love the dress, and I'm really envious of the curly hair!!! :)

Congratulations on everything!!
Yeah - I was really happy with how the black turned out - I had to purchase my table linens since I wanted to have one long table and the Hilton only has linens for the round tables. I found a great deal on them at a distributer in LA -let me know if anyone needs there info and I will dig it up.

Also I was planning on leaving the linens at the Hilton but my family said they would be great to have and packed them all up to take home. We washed everything and have already used them again for a birthday party - they were perfect and the fabric looked terrific after washing.