Beautiful ROR Photos

I wonder, what if we did the free dinner and then brought our own lanterns and used the center pieces from the dinner that we bring and have them set it up just for the reception at the seagrape? Then maybe we would just set up a few tables and chairs. I might have to email Tia Flora to see if this is possible.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know when you find out,, this set up is truly amazing,, too bad i cant afford it : ((

Originally Posted by surprise4us View Post

I wonder, what if we did the free dinner and then brought our own lanterns and used the center pieces from the dinner that we bring and have them set it up just for the reception at the seagrape? Then maybe we would just set up a few tables and chairs. I might have to email Tia Flora to see if this is possible.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Yvonne, welcome this board is awesome you will love all the ideas and great advice from all the brides.

Okay Ladies I showed the pictures to my FI again and told him the quote and he said "if that is what you want book it!" AHHHHH I totally was not expecting him to think this was worth the money. (I am sure it helps that I was having a very stressed out day and had cried twice already, I think he just wanted to see me smile, which makes me smile)

My only problem is I keep emailing them to confirm that location and I have no response, I don't want to book it and then not get that location.