Que Pasa Chicas! Engaged and stressed!

leharris5

• VIP Member

Welcome Latoya! You should make sure you post your engagement story so we all can oh and ah and congratulate you!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, I got married at the Sheraton in Cabo. Are you looking for an AI resort? How many people do you think will attend? Do you have a budget yet? You said you want a private wedding, do you want it on the beach or over looking it? We'll try to help as much as we can, trust me planning a DW can be really stressful at times, but this forum was a life saver for me as I'm sure it will be for you as well.

Hello and WELCOME!!!

You can also do what Edyta did and get married at the cabo church. Take the limo to the church in cabo while the guest take the bus ( it's beautiful, look at Edyta's pics) and do the reception at dreams. Your wedding would be in english as well and very private.

QUESTION:

Out of all the A.I resorts in Cabo which one is more private? What is the RIU like for receptions?? ANY RIU los cabos RECEPTION PICShuh.gifhuh.gif

Thanks!

Below is the part email I sent out to all my friends and family the day after we got engaged:

Family & Friends,

We did it! Weâ€re in love, the ring is beautiful, and we are thrilled to announce our engagement!

The Proposal:

Joseph Barthelemy popped the question on Saturday, June 30 at Maria Pia's, an italian restaurant in Midtown New York. After dinner, the waiter handed us the dessert menu and as I was looking it over, at the bottom of the menu (simulating as a dessert option), it said, "Latoya Evette Harris, Will You Marry Me?" not noticing it at first and after a delayed reaction, I dramatically and loudly said "YES'!

Seconds after saying yes, a couple at another table, who I thought were just restaurant guests, all of a sudden pulled out cameras and began to snap away. Come to find out, Joe hired photographers to snap the moment.

(those pics I will not show because I looked like a mess with makeup running and snot coming all out of my nose! Terrible, but I wouldn't have traded that moment for anything!)

I attemped to attach a picture. - Latoya

Latoya_Joe_2006_1.pdf