Waves Salon - Playa Del Carmen

wow, ok, good to know. they're coming to my hotel room, so I won't have the same transportation issue but that's awful they weren't available. had you confirmed with Trevor recently? I emailed him to book an appointment and haven't heard anything back. he seems a bit flighty.

what'd you do instead?

Originally Posted by tcnjkeep06 View Post

I would stay away from this place..... Still EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with this salon.... I showed up this past Saturday (1/14/2012) for a confirmed hair and make up trial appointment by the owner, while visiting Mexico specifically for wedding planning, only to arrive at the salon to be told by a young girl NO ONE was there to do my appointment. Ive emailed and still have not heard back as to why i wasted my TIME and MONEY to trust this salon with my wedding day! Plus it was in the middle of no where, when I got into the taxi at my resort, the driver asked me why I wanted to go to that area bc there was nothing around. He was right....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic