hello everyone!

Mahalo79

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, yes having to plan around schedules and other people is difficult which is why I'm having to have my wedding during the school break in Ontario something wouldn't have done if I didn't have 4 people coming including my MOH who are school teachers. So far it's working out as more people want to come because it is the break and they can bring their children. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Do what will be best for you and the ones you want there and remember that you won't be able to please everyone.

Welcome Colleen!!! welcome4.gif

Just like others have said, I also found deciding on a date and location to be the hardest parts so far, so I can totally sympathize! And it's near impossible to please everyone. But good luck to you getting those details nailed down, cause it's such a relief when you do! Hopefully this site will help you plan your perfect wedding from start to finish - good luck :)