Got my dress, woohoo! Now what to wear with it?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful dress and I love the birdcage veil. It depends on your style, but a necklace to compliment the detail on the dress would be nice and since you have the birdcage veil I think something a little less formal than pearls would be nice. (But pearls are always great and would look really nice too...ok I was no help. lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperBagPrincess View Post
islandbride317 Thanks for the website, your jewerly looks perfect! I will defintely check them out.
You're welcome, sweetheart....like I said, Jane was an absolute JOY to work with, and I thought her prices and service were outstanding! Thankfully, you have a little bit of time to work with before your Big Day, so maybe try out a few different looks, take some photos and see what you think looks best?

And even if you decide just to do the birdcage veil and go without jewelry, you'll be breathtaking either way! GOOD LUCK once again wink.gif

Oh, you look lovely! I love that dress!

Do you like something like these?

Lovely Crystal and Pearl Jewelry Set

Silver and Freshwater Pearl Jewelry Set

Beautiful Bridal Jewelry Set in Gold or Silver Plate (COPY)

I think where the top of the dress is plain you can draw attention up with some pretty jewelry that will go nicely with your gown. And the hair flower fascinator is a great idea too.

Ivory with Rum Pink Silk and Feather Fascinator

I hope it gives you some ideas...let us know what you pick!