Tensing Pen, Negril Newbie!

divasmurfette

Ok, obviously haven't been on here in like - well since I signed up!  Haha!  All palns are finalizlied.  We are staying in the Red Birch Cottage.  Our cake is through the hotel and will feature a shell design.  Simple, minimalist flowers will be from Tai Flora.  Dinners I have a choice of 4 entrees for people, and we went with a full open bar charged to our room.  (Not alot of drinkers!)

We are having a cocktail and hor dourve reception on everyones first night in.  We will be staying at the property for a week, have about 15 guests flying in early with us the first night, then there will be 35 of us there total for the entire resort rental, and then about 12 of us staying later through the week!  We are super excited and trying to keep a minimalist vibe going with everything as to stick with the vibbe of the resort!  Have wayyy too much luggage planned to go down with us!  Anxious for an awesome party!  Good luck to you and I will try to check back on here, but have a super busy schedule up until the wedding!  I am a travel agent, so booking the resort and handling this all myself... I'm also a control freak!   blush2.gif  So, very pleased with how things are working out and have enjoyed working with their very pleasant staff for sure!

Ok, obviously haven't been on here in like - well since I signed up!  Haha!  All palns are finalizlied.  We are staying in the Red Birch Cottage.  Our cake is through the hotel and will feature a shell design.  Simple, minimalist flowers will be from Tai Flora.  Dinners I have a choice of 4 entrees for people, and we went with a full open bar charged to our room.  (Not alot of drinkers!)

We are having a cocktail and hor dourve reception on everyones first night in.  We will be staying at the property for a week, have about 15 guests flying in early with us the first night, then there will be 35 of us there total for the entire resort rental, and then about 12 of us staying later through the week!  We are super excited and trying to keep a minimalist vibe going with everything as to stick with the vibbe of the resort!  Have wayyy too much luggage planned to go down with us!  Anxious for an awesome party!  Good luck to you and I will try to check back on here, but have a super busy schedule up until the wedding!  I am a travel agent, so booking the resort and handling this all myself... I'm also a control freak!   blush2.gif  So, very pleased with how things are working out and have enjoyed working with their very pleasant staff for sure!