Juan is truly THE BEST Photographer in Riviera Maya, Cancun, Mexico. He is a gifted and fabulous Photographer who stops at nothing to capture every moment of your special day. He had a crowd just mesmerized by his skills, passion and love for photography, especially Weddings!!! We couldnâ€t be happier with his work and we are patiently waiting for our Album – With much Love & Admiration – Michelle!!!!

Michelle&Adam.4.28.10.pdf

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tammy!!! I know it was & can be hard to plan a destination wedding without knowing who to hire or what to ask and we heard some good and bad reviews about Juan, but I went with my gut and stalked (LOL) his website everyday and his photo's were just amazing and then once we met him, we KNEW we hired the right photographer for our wedding day and more importantly, for our TTD session. So Cancun brides, check out his site, enjoy his work and Know that you can't go wrong with Juan & his team!!! Good luck future Destination Brides!! Happily Married in Riviera Maya, Excellence Resort, 4.28.10 - Michelle

Your welcome Damaris, the rest of my pictures from my wedding and my TTD session can be found on Juan's Blog, under Michelle & Adam!!! He is such a great, nice guy, who truly loves his job. He had a swarm of people around him while shooting our pictures, he was just as wet and sandy as we were and loved every minute of it, you will have a great Wedding Day and even better pictures to prove it, Congrats & Good Luck!!!

Hi Mich,

Can you email me or PM me your pics from Juan? I still do not have enough points to open the attachments.

I did book "Moments that Matter" for my wedding; however Juan is included in my wedding package and i am interested in possibly using him for another night.

Thx!

Hi Sheen -

I don't even have enough points to open my own picture, so I completely understand. He has a link right on this site, to the left: Juan Navarro or look on his website - juanphotos.com. Under BLOG - Michelle & Adam - Wedding & TTD session. Let me know what you think!!!

Juan was also my photographer at Dreams Riviera Cancun in April 2010. If you go to his blog you will see some of our pictures under Amber and Jeff Dreams Riviera Cancun April 2010. He did such a fabulous job! I highly recommend Juan and his team. They truly did capture every moment and was very creative. I have so many great family photos now from our wedding.