Is there anyone out there that rented a boat for a group? I have about 40 people coming to my wedding and Iâ€m interested in renting a boat for a privet party. Can someone please let me know about a reliable and inexpensive boat rental place in Riveria Maya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynreneewed View Post
Is there anyone out there that rented a boat for a group? I have about 40 people coming to my wedding and Iâ€m interested in renting a boat for a privet party. Can someone please let me know about a reliable and inexpensive boat rental place in Riveria Maya.
Hi!!
I never rent a boat but I'm planning to do so....how exciting whout that be for the guest, right!!!

I did a few reserch and I found this site : Cancun Catamaran Tours in Cancun

It's a site where you can rend out a catamaran for as much as 80 people I think. It's not a party boat but it could do the trick....plus it's open bar too! I haven't have the chance to do any contacts for quote but I'm planning to do it soon :)

Hope it will help you!

Mags

HI. not sure where you're guests will be but I got a quote from a nice catamaran out of Puerto aventuras. $1300 for the charter up to 60 or 80 people I think, sunset cruise. WE ended up doing a 4 hour day snorkel trip for about $70 per person includes steak or lobster lunch and open bar. here is the link if you are interested in inquiring. DJ Bob gave me this company name if they ask. (so he can get credit) :::::::::: CATAMAYA ::::::::::