Transportation Help!

Hey girls,

Help! We are trying to book a private sunset cruise through Sunrider Tours, but just realized that Dreams is located about 45 minutes away from the Harbor. Transportation costs, from what I've gathered on the forum, seems rather steep.

Has anyone used someone who is dependable yet inexpensive?

I'd appreciate any advice. Getting married in 29 days - YAY!

Jenn :)

Try lomas-travel.com ? The offer all sorts of packages for all group sizes with quotes available online? I've heard good things about them so far? And it who we plan to use for our transfers and group activities?

Jodie.xx

• 2 weeks later...

I used a company called Lifestyles. They were great and very dependable. One thing I liked about them is that they accepted credit cards. We filled out an authorization form before we arrived. Most of the other companies wanted a wire transfer before we arrived. We felt that by using our credit card, we could at least, dispute the charge if they didn't show up. However, all went well, and I would recommend them. We also negotiated the price with them. Good luck.