November 2010 Brides - Riviera Maya

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M View Post

I'm actually from Stamford but I live in Norwalk now!! Can't believe everything is getting so close!!! So exciting! The only issue is I feel like I have so much to do!! Where are you ladies honeymooning? We are thinking of Excellence in Isla Mujeres but wanted to spend a few days in the Riviera Maya too. Any good suggestiosn w/a good beach? We've been to Secrets Maroma already and loved it! But we wanted to try something new.

WOW what a small world! How long have you been living in Norwalk? I wonder if I was there when you were too... I used to go shopping in Stamford quite a bit too. :)

We're actually not going on our honeymoon this year... both FI and I lost our jobs earlier this year so we're super broke. Every extra bit we have is going towards the wedding. We're hoping to save up and go to Europe next year. We'll see how that goes...

i got a facial 2 weeks ago (wedding is in 3 weeks from yesterday) and i'm keeping up with my regimen - cleansing in the morning and using an alpha hydroxy glycolic toner and moisturizer - then removing all make up at night with make up remover and light cleanser followed by Retin A and a spot treatment

I might go back for another "mini" facial next week but my face freaks out and takes a good week to get clear after wards - it's worth it but I think I'm done for now. Next time I go to a spa - will be for a massage!

I have my first deep cleansing facial this tuesday (my wedding is in 4 weeks) so i am thinking i can get one last mini facial the week before I leave and use the creams in between.

I also heard that eating alot of blueberries and melon helps the skin from breaking out as well..

having one salmon dinner x week...

;-)

• 2 weeks later...