Can't let it go!

Margie, wow I am sorry!

An ex boyfriend so kindly told me years ago when he broke my heart "its not always about you!"

And you know whathuh.gif He was right. It rarely is about you.

People have issues man, and thats why they are not telling you why they were total disappointments by not attending your wedding. They dont want to tell you their issues.

People let you down and you can either tell them they let you down or you can just accept it and move on.

If you want to, I would tell them you felt let down/disappointed/sad/etc they did not attend the wedding, and leave it at that. Asking for an answer why they did not go from them seems like you'll get lies or defensiveness. If they want to talk about it and explain they can.

Its really nice though that you and DH are able to talk about it and he doesn't get defensive or upset like you are attacking his parents.

I really think there is more to the story you don't know (like they really dont have the money and are in serious financial troubles OR have issues with weddings esp b/c the other son, or some other reason). I typically take this view point on issues - just like that ex told me - its not about me - and that makes me feel better!!!

I hope you guys can find some closure soon

xx

smile124.gif