KittenHeart's (Amy) MASSIVE Planning Thread!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! WOW! And......WOW, sweetie-pie! "Here, here!" for Amy and her magnificent Planning Thread!! cheer2.gif

You're like some kind of wedding-planning phenom/rockstar/virtuoso -- and I'll need an icepack after I pick my jaw up off the floor, because damn, you're good!

So let me just say, maybe I am a little biased because you KNOW I think you are utterly fabulous anyway, but you just *might* be the most prepared, meticulously detail-oriented bride-to-be EVER!! And you weren't kidding about your planning thread being a beast either, but I'm sure all of the wonderful ideas you had and were able to share will be an inspiration to future brides for ages to come! A 12-page Word Doc. must be some kind of record....but with each post, I was more and more impressed by how dedicated you've been to making sure you, your husband-to-be and your guests have the experience of a lifetime.

I am so proud of you and all of the hardwork, time and energy you've invested into making your wedding vision come to life -- everything is flawless and your day is destined to be just as brilliant as you are!

HUGS, MUCH LOVE and ENORMOUS CONGRATULATIONS to you, my dear friend...and I absolutely cannot WAIT to see all of your stunning photos when you return! :)

thewave.gif