PRO PICTURES......check em out!!

So our Professional Pictures are ready and we love them.....we had to cut out a lot of them which was sooo hard and took awhile but we got through it...lol

We got married at Grand Paradise Bavaro in Punta Cana and it was the BEST decision we have made by far! Juan was our WC and was amazing....I have all Real touch Flowers by Enchanted Memories in Hamilton, and our photographer was Deigo Vega from Tropical Images...he was awesome! Any questions just ask...We are soooooo happy with the outcome of everything...even though our groomsman Todd got totally plastered shots.gif like hours before our ceremony...we have video of him being carried to the ceremony site by my husband and the best man (while my friend Angie keeps yelling to other guests at the resort "DON'T WORRY THIS ISN'T THE GROOM") Good Times...I'm just glad that everything turned out and that they didn't tell me so I had NO idea about it until my husband told me during out shoot with Deigo.....I had to laugh and I had to pick the picture of the best man helping the groomsman to the site....makes me laugh so it's all GOOD! smile120.gif

http://s904.photobucket.com/albums/a...al%20Pictures/

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA! That is a great story! Your pics are gorgeous!! I'm not sure who is walking you down the aisle, but he is wearing a hat like the one my grandfather is wearing (he is walking me down). He is SO excited about this darned hat and it's so cute! I loved seeing this pic- just makes me so excited for the day.