Feb or May 2011 in Maui, HI

cocoalover

Hello,

My fiance and I had our mind set on a beach wedding in Maui, HI. We've never been to Hawaii before. We will have family and friend attending from China and the U.S.

We originally were thinking of February 9, 2011, then I heard weather isn't the best around that time. The way I imagine my wedding day, it would have blue sky, and reception around sunset hour. As soon as I heard that it might be raining reason around that time which mean dark sky, we are thinking maybe we should postpone it to beginning of May. Anyone had wedding in Maui in February? How was the weather then? Any advice? Looking forward to hear from you ladies

Welcome! I've never made it out of the airport in Hawaii, so I'm no use to you for that, but I'd really recommend looking at the Maui forum on here. You might even try searching "weather" under Maui. There's so much useful info on this site, and people are really helpful!

Good luck with your planning!