My dress didn't fit. :(

I went to see and try on my dress yesterday and it didnt fit! The lady was way off on the measurements ( I was remeasured as 1 inch more on my chest and 1 inch less on my butt). On top of that it didnt really matter because the dress didnt even match the original measurements! Thank God I still have 7 months till the wedding. Now they have to reorder and it will be another 2 months. aghhhhhhh!

I actually didnt even ask if they would do anything for free. I really dont think they will because they have time to do all of this. Hmmm..I think I will still ask. I wonder about all those measurements...the one lady was really pulling tight and the other one gave more slack. I hope my new dress isnt huge!

I swear I think they do it on purpose so that there are lots of alterations to be done and they can make money. The lady that measured me kept pushing me to a certain size but I insisted on the size I wanted and thank God it fit perfect when it came in all I had to do was alter the lenght.