November 2011 Brides (or Grooms)

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much Joanne! I am absolutely thrilled with them! 

We decided to just do regular thank you cards that are similar to our save-the-dates, and we will just enclose one of these:

Wedding2.jpg

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland View Post

Eun-sil, just look at your photos, there are soooo beautiful! Congrats!

You must be delighted. I cannot wait for ours to come in.

Where is everyone ordering Thank You cards from (assuming you are getting personalized ones with a wedding pic) ?

Originally Posted by Pucca View Post

Finally got our pro pics back. Posted some of them under the happiest wedding photo thread and also shared some in a separate thread here:

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/77209/puccas-wedding-and-ttd-photos#post_1708908

Happy holidays ladies!! 

Great photos!!

Eun-sil, just look at your photos, there are soooo beautiful! Congrats!

You must be delighted. I cannot wait for ours to come in.

Where is everyone ordering Thank You cards from (assuming you are getting personalized ones with a wedding pic) ?

I got my TY cards from vista print - great deal!

We actually just did plain Thank You cards from Target.  We had an online honeymoon registry so we got all of our gifts before the wedding and sent out thank you notes as we got them.  I think what we did might be cheating a bit but at least it kept us from taking 6+ months to get our notes out. 

One of the couples that attended our Mexico wedding got married in June and had note sent out Thank You notes.  When they heard that we had already sent ours out, the bride rushed to get hers done as soon as they got back.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! 

6 months?? Wow, that is a LONG time! We ordered ours from Vistaprint with one of the photos we had from the reception. It was a good picture, but not a pro photo, but we too just wanted to get them out early.

Originally Posted by leigh2011 View Post

We actually just did plain Thank You cards from Target.  We had an online honeymoon registry so we got all of our gifts before the wedding and sent out thank you notes as we got them.  I think what we did might be cheating a bit but at least it kept us from taking 6+ months to get our notes out. 

One of the couples that attended our Mexico wedding got married in June and had note sent out Thank You notes.  When they heard that we had already sent ours out, the bride rushed to get hers done as soon as they got back.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! 

Your pictures are fantastic - congratulations.  I love how well the still photos captured the dance down the aisle...awesome.

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

I just received the slideshow from La Luna!!!!  So excited to share it with you girls.  They did such an amazing job!!

http://lalunaphotographers.com/blog/galleries/melissa/weddings/taryn-david