OOT Bags DONE - Thanks to VistaPrint!!

Well I finally finished my OOT Bags and with only 29 days until I leave, I'm happy their done! I did the hats, totes, pens, t-shirts, photo sharing cards, keychains and welcome letters all on VistaPrint - and got them ALL free and paid only shipping. I spent about $6 for all of those things and then added in the drink mugs, lanyards, bath salts, mini maraccas and hand sanitizer - All in all I spent about $15 per bag for everything here and I think it came out pretty good smile29.gif

I made totes for the kids too - I don't have a pic though. They have a crab holding a sign that says "Property of ____" each kids name. I made coloring books and bought sand toys for them.

If I get to it, I'd like to throw in some rolaids and advil, but if I don't get to it, I'm not going to stress.

*the only thing missing from the pic is the keychain which I completely forgot to throw in the pic*

Click the image to open in full size.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's it, I'm inspired! I'm signing up for VistaPrint emails. I'm so impressed with how things turned out, it all looks so professional! My DH laughed when I asked if his friends wanted hats, but I'm sure my relatives will enjoy them :)