Last minute dress change ???

Amymarie

Hey Ladies,

So i had a horrible first fitting, i was not happy at all. I didn't quite cry but i was close. I just didn't feel comfortable in my dress at all. It isn't me. I want to go more traditional so i am contemplating buying another dress but i only have a month until i leave for mexico :S

My dress is the Maggie Sottero - Stella (with a gold sash around the waist instead of burgundy) It is pretty just not me.

Stella - by Maggie Sottero

Ahhh so stressed!

OMG that dress is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes at the fittings, you dont feel as beautiful as you would on wedding day. You're not all done up, the dress isnt steamed, its not the big day. Are you sure you're not just stressing and freaking out?

1 month is not a long time to get a new dress. Do you have some pics you can post of you in your dress?

I think the dress looks lovely. But you should be comfortable and happy with your dress as it is your wedding day. Could you try the dress again maybe all done up (hair, shoes, etc.) If you are still not happy than you could look for another dress. However, with only a month to go, you would have to buy off the rack for a new dress. Also you may still need alterations even if you buy off the rack so keep that in mind time wise. Good luck. Either way, I am sure you will be stunning on your wedding day.