Anyone do Disney for honeymoon?

Karen Aucoin

So here's my situation...we got married in Punta Cana but as many of you know, traveling with guests is not really a honeymoon:) We'd like to go somewhere but don't have a lot of money. We do however have Westjet buddy passes (so will be flying standby) and are looking for someplace to go. Is it dumb to go to Disney when you don't have kids and are in your 30's?

We don't want to go somewhere where we'd have to plan everything out for the days and my husband doesn't really want to go back to a resort/beach trip. Any other suggestions or has anyone done Disney and thought it was fun even without kids? We're planning to go sometime this summer.

Who cares if you are in your 30s? I went to Disney for the first time at age 26 and had a blast! I say go for it!

I know Jenamie and her hubby went to Disney for their honeymoon. Hopefully she'll see this thread and can tell you about her experience!

NOTHING dumb about that! I still love to go to Disney, at 27 years old. It's so enormous, you never run out of things to do there. And there is definitely no age limit on enjoying rides, shows, water parks, etc. Actually, one of my fiance and I's favorite things to do in the evening there is going to Epcot and drinking our way around the world. Start in Mexico with a margarita, have beers in Germany, wine in Italy, champagne in France, saki in Japan, etc. I realize we sound like lushes, but when you end it your trip with a Guinness in the UK right when Illuminations begins, it really is incredible:)

Oh, and dinner at Marrakech in Morocco is phenomenal!