Help Fast! Manuel Antonio CR, tent and chair rental, plus some questions..

tippytetoe

Hi everyone!!

I need help fast!! We are getting married in Manuel Antonio in 3 weeks!! May 7th 2010.... There will be 30 guests. We are doing this ourselves on the public beach opposite the park entrance. We have a contact for chairs, but that are the cheap plastic ones, so any suggestions for better chairs would be great. And we still need to find a tent just in case it rains. We hope not of course, but we need to be prepared!! In addition we only have $500 to spend on the ceremony.... We have everything else all set, the reception site, the band, the dress, the cake, ect.... So all we need is a few chairs and a tent... Anyone?? I talked to a few wedding planners, but they would not help by giving my a name or number, since I can not pay them.

One more thing. We are having a friend of ours as the officiant to marry us and we need to prepare what we would like him to say. Any suggestions on websites or nice ceremony lingo?

Thanks,

Crystal and Dan

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, Tippeytetoe and Amanda,

My fiance and I are planning to get married at Costa Verde in Manuel Antonio. Where did you both get married??  I was hoping to get some personal insight from you. We are getting married at the end of July 2011. I was wondering who you communicated with in costa rica ? Also,  how many guests did you have? Where did you have your reception? We will probably only have around 20-30 guests max. What did your price look like? How much did you pay total for everything? We are trying to go as low budget as possible. 

Do you have any other suggestions or tips?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Kristen