Vera Wang Sample Wedding Gowns / Dresses - $1200 US each

Hi ladies,

I have 2 sample dresses for sale.

If you're near Toronto, PM me and you can come see them for yourself, or if not, PM me any questions you may have.

Both these dresses were bought at SAKS. They are authentic Vera Wang. They are samples, so they have not been worn outside the store, nor have they been altered in any way.

Prices online are a lot higher but I would love for them to go to brides on this forum. Both dresses are priced $1200 US each.

Sorry, I'm not sure the style # of this dress.

Retails for approx 4000 at Saks plus tax)

The dress is a size 10 and made of English netting that criss-crosses on the bodice. There are also crystal details on the straps which are beautiful. The bottom is a modified mermaid style.

Looks even better on!

Similar gown is currently being showcased in Toronto Life Wedding Guide.

Click the image to open in full size.

pm me for more photos

2nd dress

The style # is 1G077. Size 8.

This same dress is being sold used elsewhere online for almost $2000 US. The Canadian retail price is is over $5000. (that's $5700 with taxes and Vera Wang in Canada NEVER has a sale)

The dress is a size 8 and made of silk with a halter front, mermaid or trumpet bottom and a stunning back with flower detail. It is stunning and so sexy.