My Boudoir "Teaser" from SWANK - Renaissance Studios Photography rocked my world!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah thanks Brandi and Renee! How was tonight? Sorry I had to miss it...I had a school planning meeting. You ladies should totally message him and get on his list...the marathons do fill up! It was great to get a date on the calendar...definitely motivating! It was great timing too because it kinda of kicked started the wedding workout/eating push too! Talk with you soon and thanks again! It was so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 View Post
Ah thanks Brandi and Renee! How was tonight? Sorry I had to miss it...I had a school planning meeting. You ladies should totally message him and get on his list...the marathons do fill up! It was great to get a date on the calendar...definitely motivating! It was great timing too because it kinda of kicked started the wedding workout/eating push too! Talk with you soon and thanks again! It was so much fun!
We missed you tonight! And yeah, I already sent a message to get on the next marathon list -- dates have not been confirmed yet for the fall, but I totally want to do this. Thanks for the inspiration! :)