Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

So so cute.  How did you cut the packing tape?  Was it difficult?

I was worried too! But the packing tape was actually quite easy to do. We had cut our stickers (labels) down to the right size. Then I just cut the packing tape to the right length (ie. from the bottom of the chapstick to the bottom edge of the lid). It doesn't matter if it over laps when you wrap it around, since it's clear. Also we found it helped to lay the tape down on the table, sticky side up. Then place the chapstick down on one edge, and slowly roll the chapstick onto the tape. Just take your time and they will be great! :) 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tips!!

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

I was worried too! But the packing tape was actually quite easy to do. We had cut our stickers (labels) down to the right size. Then I just cut the packing tape to the right length (ie. from the bottom of the chapstick to the bottom edge of the lid). It doesn't matter if it over laps when you wrap it around, since it's clear. Also we found it helped to lay the tape down on the table, sticky side up. Then place the chapstick down on one edge, and slowly roll the chapstick onto the tape. Just take your time and they will be great! :) 

@Sarah0322 did you ever get a copy?

All of these templates are so adorable, but as there is no way that I'm going to be able to post 150 within the next few weeks to be able to open attachments....So can someone please, please send me one.  I'm getting married in Hawaii next month!  Thanks so much, Kari  ([email protected])

Originally Posted by Sarah0322 View Post

Exactly what I was looking for! Wish I could open the attachments! Could someone please send me an email with the attachments: [email protected]

I would appreciate it so much!!

Originally Posted by RiverBaby View Post

All of these templates are so adorable, but as there is no way that I'm going to be able to post 150 within the next few weeks to be able to open attachments....So can someone please, please send me one.  I'm getting married in Hawaii next month!  Thanks so much, Kari  ([email protected])

Emailed you a template! Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...