April 2011 Brides

Tennyt1

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, well dress shopping went pretty ok, we went to one dress shop in Delaware and I did find one dress that I liked but im just not ready to make a decision yet, I still have a few dresses that I feel like I need to try on before I make a decision, but here is the one thats at the top as of right now, I dont have a pic of me in it but its a maggie, "desirae" which is actually weird because my moms name is desi and my middle name is rae

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress - Desirae

Thanks ladies, my mom seems to think its too much for the beach! But it may be thee dress Im just not 100% sure until I try on some that were at the top of my list to try on, Im going Wednesday to another dress shop that is local and I hope they have some of the ones I wanted to try on.

They're almost done, I dont have to leave for work for another 2 hours so i'm hoping to get them done before then as long as my daughter stays asleep a while longer, if not then i'll definitely finish them tonight because i need to get them out ASAP even though I pretty much know who is and who isnt going