Jellyfish Restaurant

I had about the same timeline, married around 4:30ish on December 9. Got ready at JF with my 2 bridesmaids around noon, photographer arrived around 3/3:30, guests arrived a few minutes before ceremony to get their drinks, check out the views and grabbed their seats. Mayte worked out the timeline perfectly, changed a little from what i had planned but worked great!

Hi Everyone!

I'm getting married on Feb 1st and time is ticking quickly! I haven't had any communication with Mayte since the end of November. Has anyone heard from Mayte lately? Or previous Brides of the Jellyfish how much communication did you have with Mayte just before your Wedding? Getting a little nervous!

I got married in December and really didnt have a lot of.communication leading up to it. We had discussed everything we needed.to prior and had our meeting set up.i would just make sure u get to meet with her a few days before ue wedding and u should be.fine :-)

Hi Ladies! I am getting married Feb 7th and emailed Mayte back in December with some flowers and updated inspiration pictures and haven't heard anything. I was kinda getting nervous, but more just because this close I want to be reassured everything is ok! I just haven't confirmed the date/time of our meeting, so hoping to just have that confirmed soon so we can make arrangements when we get there! Hoping to hear from her in the next couple weeks at least to confirm that..

Samee!! So nervous! Only 19 more days until we take off and I haven't heard a thing since Novemeber! The only thing I'm worried about is meeting up with Mayte. I would also like to know what time the bus will pick everyone up at as well, so that I can have some sort of itinerary made up for all of our guests (before we leave) ! Hoping to hear from Mayte soon. She must be so busy.