OOT Bags and Mugs are Ordered!

Hey Everyone...just wanted to show you the OOT bags that we decided to order for our guests. The same design will be on the mugs. We decided to go very generic with no wedding date so people will reuse them. The mugs are a Orange Acrylic and Stainless Travel Tumbler. I ordered them from a promotional company in Toronto! The company is called H2 Promotions. The bags will be $4 a bag and the mugs will be $5 but for custom printing and no shipping charges...I think it's worth it!

Here's a picture of the bags...we chose the pink and ladies I will have about 20 to sell after the wedding if anyone is interested! I will also have about 10 mugs to sell as well!

Click the image to open in full size.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opps...sorry! I will try contacting the lady I was dealing with and see what's up. I'm going to also check and see if helping out other brides is something she'd be interested in. As I mentioned she does do all the promotional stuff for Rogers and Labatts so she might not want a bunch of little jobs...will let you know though! Thanks for your patience!