Wedding Sale on Gilt Groupe! March 12

Hi All,

I just saw on Gilt Groupe that on March 12, 2010, they are going to have a "Wedding Weekend" sale! For those of you who don't know what Gilt Groupe is, it's an online sample sale website, where you can get designer products for 50% off. You do have to be a member, but I think you can just go to the website and join. If not, send me a PM and I can send you an invitation to join.

Here is what is says:

The countdownâ€s on. Each day brings you closer to your big day but also closer to Giltâ€s big Wedding Weekend. Are you still looking for The One? Youâ€ll find it this weekend — the dress that makes your heart skip a beat, brings a smile to your face, and is as stunning going down the aisle as it is getting down on the dance floor. (Like this gorgeous gown by Carolina Herrera.) As for your girls, if you want them to stay your BFFs after the wedding, go for the sweet, stylish bridesmaids†dresses by Thread, Amsale and Vera Wang Lavender. The little things count big-time, so max out the cuteness of your flower girls (without maxing out your credit card) and score an adorable dress by Pippa and Julie. Elle McPherson Intimates, Lulu Frost hair accessories and Hickey Freeman Boys are just some of the other designers youâ€ll see in our sales this weekend.

Thought a couture bridal gown was out of reach? Think again. On your big day all eyes will be on you, so make the most of it in a dress designed by top runway talents. Sail down the aisle in a gorgeous, goddess gown by Alexander McQueen or Carolina Herrera. Or surprise them in short styles with lots of lace and pretty bodice beading by Temperley London or Emanuel Ungaro.

In response to some questions, the Gilt rep said:

We have everything from shoes to traditional and non-traditional gowns, dresses for members of the bridal party, jewelry, gifts for the bride and groom and bridal party, flower girl dresses, honeymoons, tuxes and more! Many of the items in the sale will be sold with our normal return policies, however some special items, including gowns, will be final sale. We have chosen these gowns so carefully for you, I am sure you'll be happy with your purchases. And the amazing prices mean you can afford the very best tailor... and STILL save a ton of money. Just remember to size up, as you would for any dress you are having fitted to you. - Cristina from Gilt

Yay - this is SO exciting!!!! :)