"beachy" music

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything by Michael Franti (Sound of Sunshine or Say Hey) is really beachy and happy -- love him.  I also like the Plain White T's Rhythm of Love (I liked it way more before I realized that it was about a one-night stand...oops.)

I also just found a new one I've never heard before that my FI and I both love:  "I like you" by SJ -- it is on iTunes.  LOVE it.  We're trying to incorporate that one into our wedding, but I think it'll definitely go on our website!

Great thread, ladies!!

50 First Dates is one of my favorite movies!!! :)

I just got engaged last weekend and my finance put this Colbie Calliat song "I Do" on a mix before he proposed

I'm definitely putting it on the mix for my bridesmaids. The lyrics describe how I feel about him and I haven't been able to get it out of my head since the other night love.gif

• 1 month later...

My fiance and I just chose our ceremony music and we picked Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root for our recessional.  We are having a guitarist for our beach ceremony and thought that something upbeat would be perfect for us to walk out to.  Also, the words are pretty fitting for a recessional - send me on my way, like our guests are sending us on our way as a married couple :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNhbAw6mHg

We also incorporated Hey Ya by Obadiah Parker into our ceremony.