Newbie Intro! Advice??

JAM2011

I'm new to the forum but have already learned so much about planning a destination wedding! This is so helpful! We got engaged on New Year's Eve and have been talking nonstop about the wedding for the past 2 months. It's so much fun and yet a little stressful at the same time! We are still trying to decide on the location which seems to be the hardest part. We have at least decided on May 2011! I hope all the decisions that follow are easier! Any advice is welcomed and appreciated!

Hi. Congrats! I'm still pretty new myself, but I can give some insight on how my fiance decided on our location. We knew we wanted Caribbean, so that first step was easy. We each named three or four islands/countries we were interested, highlighting our top two. Being that those two matched for us, it was pretty easy to pick from there--ease of legal requirements and which destination would be more affordable for our guests.