wedding coordinator in Cabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanfranciscoca View Post
Has anyone worked with Romantic Cabo weddings?
Yes, we just used them for our beach wedding two weeks ago and I cannot recommend them enough! Everything was perfect and working with Illeana and Juba is the best. They are the sweetist people and went above and beyond to make our entire stay in Cabo perfect. We wouldn't use anyone else after our excellent experience.

You can do a "search" in the top right hand corner of the forum page and look for this information posted by other brides.

Yes, I am currently working with Romantic Cabo Weddings and my wedding is this May.

Although the big day is not here yet, I have met with the coordinators Lubba and Ileana personally and I continue to communicate with them via email (almost every day!) about the wedding preparations. They always respond to my questions/concerns, provide great recommendations and I have no doubt that they are going to make my wedding amazing. I would definitely recommend them and will be sure to post pictures after our wedding!