selling $220 in Davids Bridal Credit for $150

I purchased a dress from Davids bridal in York, Pa. I did not like the dress when it came in a purchased a new dress. The store could only give me store credit, so as I have already purchased everything else I need for the wedding I am looking to sell the credit of 220 for 150, this is just a piece of paper and can be used at any davids bridal for anything in the store, including allteration. However it can NOT be used online and does have an expiration date that is like 7 years from now. If you are interested, have any questions, or would like more info, just let me know and we can work something out.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by miznunu2010 View Post
Yes i am still interested please pm me or respond to the pm i sent you
I'm sorry i did not get anything....I am still really new to this whole thing. are you on facebook or anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khloe View Post
I purchased a dress from Davids bridal in York, Pa. I did not like the dress when it came in a purchased a new dress. The store could only give me store credit, so as I have already purchased everything else I need for the wedding I am looking to sell the credit of 220 for 150, this is just a piece of paper and can be used at any davids bridal for anything in the store, including allteration. However it can NOT be used online and does have an expiration date that is like 7 years from now. If you are interested, have any questions, or would like more info, just let me know and we can work something out.
If anyone is really interested please pm me your email address and I will send you a paypal invoice...I will then ship the item via express mail, so that you will have a tracking number. Let me know if anyone is interested

• 4 weeks later...